Single and Loving It!
1. A woman needs a man like a fish needs bicycle. – Anonymous
2. Being single isn’t the cause of loneliness, and marriage is not necessarily the cure. There are many lonely married people as well.
3. Better to be quirky alone than unhappy together.
4. Everyone is lonely sometimes, even married people. But most single women (as well as women with spouses) actually enjoy their solitude.
5. I don’t like to be labeled as lonely just because I am alone. – Delta Burke
6. I don’t need a man to rectify my existence. The most profound relationship we’ll ever have is the one with ourselves.
7. I don’t need someone to complete me.
8. I never found a companion that was so companionable as solitude.
9. I think, therefore I’m single.
10. I’m single because I was born that way.
11. If you are single there is always one thing you should take out with you on a Saturday night… your friends.
12. Live to love, not love to live.
13. Married women are just as capable of misery as singles, and single women are just as capable of happiness as married women. Both are capable of feeling loneliness and boredom and the weight of dependence.
14. Maybe some women aren’t meant to be tamed. Maybe they just need to run free till they find someone just as wild to run with them.
15. No time to marry, no time to settle down. I’m a young woman, and I ain’t done running around.
16. Single doesn’t always mean available
17. Some people are settling down, some people are settling and some people refuse to settle for anything less than butterflies.
18. Sometimes you have to stand alone to prove that you can still stand.
19. You do not need to be loved, not at the cost of yourself. The single relationship that is truly central and crucial in a life is the relationship to the self. Of all the people you will know in a lifetime, you are the only one you will never lose.