Music and Me!
1. Music is my escape; from all the lies, all the drama, all the confusion, and all the hurt. Music is my escape from reality.
2. No matter how many walls you put around your heart, the music you listen to will tell everyone how you really feel.
3. Put the earphones in. Turn the music up loud. Close your eyes. And escape from everything else.
4. Music speaks volumes, when words leave you speechless.
5. Sometimes music is the only medicine the heart and soul need.
6. A world without music is a world without smiles, without color, without dimension, without love.
7. To live without my music, would be impossible to do. In this world of troubles, my music pulls me through.
8. If the music’s too loud, you’re too old.
9. MUSIC…makes me remember people I’ve met, places I’ve been to and experiences I’ve had in my life. So let the music play, I want to go back to my happy place.
10. Life is a song. Love is the music.
11. Music is Love in search of a word.
12. Music exalts each joy, allays each grief, Expels diseases, softens every pain, Subdues the rage of poison, and the plague.
13. Music is moonlight in the gloomy night of life.
14. Music’s the medicine of the mind.
15. Music is what feelings sound like.
16. Music speaks what cannot be expressed, soothes the mind and gives it rest, heals the heart and makes it whole, flows from heaven to the soul.
17. Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music.
18. Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and cannot remain silent.
19. Words make you think a thought. Music makes you feel a feeling. A song makes you feel a thought.
20. Music is the art of thinking with sounds.
21. Where there’s music there can be love.
22. When words leave off, music begins.
23. Music . . . can name the unnamable and communicate the unknowable.
24. Music is the soundtrack of your life.
That girl, music is her life.
it was there with her through all the
drama, the breakups, the fights with
her friends. ask her to name her favorite
song, she’ll name ten. To make it through
all she needs to do is put on her headphones.
She’s addicted to the song lyrics
that spill her heart out for her.
Sing me your pretty melodies, just for
old times sake. make the volume loud
and the house is rocking.. baby; let
the music do the talking.
I live by quotes and song
lyrics that explain exactly
what I’m going through.
every song has a memory.
every song has the ability to make or break your heart.
So I’ll blast the stereo loud tonight,
just to show you that I meant it;
In this place where people rarely say
what they mean, I wouldn’t mind being
one of the exceptions.
& sometimes you just have to
listen to the lyrics
to understand how you feel.
Music speaks what cannot be expressed,
soothes the mind and gives it rest,
heals the heart and makes it whole,
flows from heaven to the soul.
The more her heart breaks,
the louder her music plays.
& I’m blasting my music
So I won’t hear my thoughts
But it’s stupid because the lyrics
Remind me of what I’m trying to forget.
i rock to my own style
& dance to my own beat.
So let’s blast the radio and
sing to songs we don’t know.
let’s show them how its done
when you are truly having fun.
Music has a way of reaching into the hidden
corners of the mind & heart, and stirs the soul.
You’re just a song that every
one knows the words to…
Don’t hold back.
Dance like your a superstar.
Sing your highest note.
Act like the real person you are.
& when i hear that song
i have to turn off the radio
because it reminds me of you.
And when I think about it,
I don’t think I even liked that song that much.
that is until I heard you sing it.
Sometimes music is the only thing
that gets your mind off of everything else.
Last night i feel asleep
with my headphones
repeating the song that
reminds me of you.
I’m the kind of girl, who will turn up the
music way too loud just to tune out reality.
& sometimes she locks herself
in her room, blasts the radio &
dances like shes never danced.