I Miss You
1. A day without you is like a day without sunshine… I miss you.
2. A part of you has grown in me. And so you see, it’s you and me together forever and never apart, maybe in distance, but never in heart.
3. Absence makes the heart grow fonder.
4. Although we’ve come to the end of the road, still I can’t let you go, it’s unnatural, you belong to me, I belong to you .
5. As I look back on all that’s happened..growing up, growing together, changing you, changing me — there were times when we dreamed together, when we laughed and cried together. As I look back on those days, I realize how much I truly miss you and how much I truly love you. The past may be gone forever..and whatever the future holds, our today’s make the memories of tomorrow. So, my lifetime friend, it is with all my heart that I send you my love, hoping that you’ll always carry my smile with you, for all we have meant to each other and for whatever the future may hold.
6. Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle… rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be.
7. Distance never separates two hearts that really care, for our memories span the miles and in seconds we are there. But whenever I start feeling sad cuz I miss you I remind myself how lucky I am to have someone so special to miss.
8. Each time I miss you, a star falls down from the sky. So, if you looked up at the sky and found it dark with no stars, it is all your fault. You made me miss you too much!
9. Even though we’ve changed and we’re all finding our own place in the world, we all know that when the tears fall or the smile spreads across our face, we’ll come to each other because no matter where this crazy world takes us, nothing will ever change so much to the point where we’re not all still friends.
10. I might not get to see you as often as I’d like, I may not get to hold you in my arms at night, but deep in my heart I know that it’s true. No matter what happens… I will always love you.
11. I miss the talks we used to have, I miss the voice I used to hear… I miss hearing your crazy but cool stories, and above all these… I just miss you!
12. I miss the way you used to hug me, I miss the way you used to kiss my lips, but most of all I miss the way you held me and my heart. I miss you…
13. I miss you like the sun misses the flowers, like the sun misses the flowers in the depths of winter, instead of beauty to direct it’s light to, the heart hardens like the frozen world which your absence has banished me to.
14. I ofter catch myself constantly wondering how you are, sitting alone with my mind set so far, reminiscing about your smile, voice and touch, damn this life… I’m missing you too much!
15. I try to talk to you, but I don’t know what to say. I am afraid you don’t want me to say anything. So I don’t. But inside of me there are words waiting to come out.And tell you how I feel-like how I miss you. And how I love you despite my broken heart.And how I need you in my life. And especially how much I want you.But those words may forever stay in my heart-locked inside.Sometimes I wonder if there are words locked inside you too… but I’ll never know.
16. I wish that I could hold you now… I wish that I could touch you now… I wish that I could talk to you… be with you somehow.
17. I’m a fish out of water without you.
18. I’ve been laying here all night, listening to the rain. Talking to my heart and trying to explain. Why sometimes I catch myself wondering what might have been. Yes I do think about you, every now and then.
19. If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.
20. If I never met you, I wouldn’t like you. If I didn’t like you, I wouldn’t love you. If I didn’t love you, I wouldn’t miss you. But I did, I do, and I will.
21. If you love someone more then anything, then distance only matters to the mind, not to the heart.
22. In true love the smallest distance is too great, and the greatest distance can be bridged.
23. It’s been quite awhile… I must say I miss our friendship. I miss you, but what I really miss the most is not just you or us but how it all was.
24. Love is missing someone whenever you’re apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you’re close in heart.
25. Missing you isn’t the problem, it’s wondering if you’ll ever come back that’s killing me.
26. No matter how far you are, no matter how long I’m gone, you will always be with me. I will see you always as clear as day, for our love knows no boundaries and never will, because you see… our hearts are one, and mine is always home.
27. Remember me and smile, for it’s better to forget than remember me and cry.
28. Sometimes, no matter how much faith we have, we lose people. But you never forget them. And sometimes, it’s those memories that give us the strength to go on.
29. The worst way to miss someone is when they are right beside you and yet you know you can never have them.
30. When I miss you, I don’t have to go far … I just have to look inside my heart because that’s where I’ll find you.
31. Within you I lose myself…
Without you I find myself
Wanting to be lost again.
32. You never know what you have until you lose it, and once you lose it, you can never get it back.