1. Be the change you want to see in the world.
2. Change is never easy.
You fight to hold on.
You fight to let go.
3. Change is the essence of life. Be willing to surrender what you are for what you could become.
4. Change your thoughts, and you change your world.
5. Change: A simple word, with a difficult meaning.
6. Don’t be afraid of change ; you may end up losing something good,
but you will probably end up gaining something better.
7. Every time I find the meaning of life, they change it.
8. For everything you have missed, you have gained something else, and for everything you gain, you lose something else.
9. Growth means change and change involves risk, stepping from the known to the unknown.
10. I’m a first believer in the power of change. But there is one thing I’ve
learned, and that’s the hardest part of moving forward is not looking back.
11. If anything is certain, it is that change is certain. The world we are planning for today will not exist in this form tomorrow.
12. If you don’t create change, change will create you.
13. In this world of change, nothing which comes stays, and nothing which goes is lost.
14. It`s hard to accept that things have changed,
but the worst part is knowing it`ll never be the same.
15. Life can either be accepted or changed. If it is not accepted, it must be changed. If it cannot be changed, then it must be accepted.
16. LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHANGE;
sometimes it`s painful. ; sometimes it`s beautiful.
but most of the time, it`s both.
17. Life is change. Growth is optional. Choose wisely.
18. Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.
19. Not everything that is faced can be changed. But nothing can be changed until it is faced.
20. One step at a time, one foot in front of the other. I’m gonna get through this, one way or another.
21. Our dilemma is that we hate change & love it
at the same time. What we really want is for
things to remain the same but get better.
22. People change, even the person you thought you knew the most, changes.
And even though it hurts to see them go; you have to move on, for
the memories are all you have, and things might never be the same.
23. people don’t change things,
things change people.
24. Sittin here thinking bout yesterday
And all the friends I’ve had
Never ever thought that I would change
But as I’m lookin back
Feels like I’m growin up so damn fast
Before I know it my future is now my past
Like sand through an hour glass
25. Sometimes it’s the smallest decisions that can change your life forever.
26. That’s the risk you take if you change: that people you’ve been involved
with won’t like the new you. But other people who do will come along.
27. The best thing about a picture
Is that it never changes
Even when the people in it do
28. The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.
29. The key to change… is to let go of fear.
30. The mind has exactly the same power as the hands; not merely to grasp the world, but to change it.
31. There is nothing wrong with change, if it is in the right direction.
32. They say that time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself.
33. Things change. They always do. It’s one of the things of nature.
Most people are afraid of change but if you look at it as
something you can always count on then it came be a comfort.
34. We cannot change our past. We can not change the fact that people act in a certain way. We can not change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude.
35. We find by losing. We hold fast by letting go. We
become something new by ceasing to be something
old. There is nothing permanent except change.
36. We must become the change we want to see.
37. What is change? Why is change, change? Is it
A good thing, is it a bad thing? Can it be both?
Why does life revolve around it? Why aren’t
things the same afterwords? Why does change
have the power to switch everything? Why can’t
it leave us alone? The answer isn’t that hard.
Without change, there would be no life. Things
change everyday, sometimes it’s beneficial. And
sometimes it’s not. But just like anything else in
life…To get through it, you have to face it.
38. What’s weird is that day by day
nothing seems to change, but
before you know it everything’s different.
39. You change for only two reasons:
You learn enough that you want to,
or you hurt enough that you have to.
40. You must be the change you wish to see in the world.