Beautiful… inside and out!
1. Beauty gets the attention, personality gets the heart.
2. There is no cosmetic for Beauty like happiness.
3. Everyone is beautiful in their own way…they just have to see it first.
4. Everybody has beauty- just not everybody can see it.
5. Beauty Gets the attention personality captures the heart .
6. The most beautiful thing about a person isn’t looks, but heart and personality.
7. There may be makeup to perfect looks, but there’s none to perfect personality.
8. To love only the beauty of the eye is to not experience the beauty of the heart.
9. The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.
10. The wrinkled face that shows life’s experiences, the rough hands that mold the world, the withered body that stand proud in spite of difficulties encountered. That is real beauty.
11. Even the most beautiful of people can have the most ugliest of hearts. While, even the most ugliest of people can have the most pure and wonderful of hearts.
12. Sometimes beauty is just a mask to hide the ugly inside them.
13. Confidence is what makes a girl beautiful.
14. Feel the way you want to be seen; wear you’re confidence.
15. The only way to look beautiful is to believe in yourself. The key to my beauty is my self confidence and with that i am able to say… I am Beautiful.
16. Beauty is whats underneath the make-up not something created by the make-up.
17. For one who sees all your imperfections, another will see no imperfections.
18. What makes you different… makes you beautiful.
19. Outer beauty is what the eyes can see, inner beauty can only be seen through the heart.
20. Beauty is what people see inside you not on you
21. The only beauty is the beauty that lies beneath you
22. See beauty without your eyes and you know its truly genuine.
23. If someone truly loves you they’ll see your beauty inside of you
24. Beauty lies in the specific looks of a person, rather than the object, because different people feel beauty in different things.
25. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
26. Beauty is eternity gazing at itself in a mirror.
27. The beauty of the world has two edges, one of laughter, one of anguish, cutting the heart asunder.
28. The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
29. Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart.
30. For every beauty there is an eye somewhere to see it.
31. Beauty is one of the rare things that do not lead to doubt of God.
32. I’m tired of all this nonsense about beauty being only skin-deep. That’s deep enough. What do you want—an adorable pancreas ?
33. It is not sufficient to see and to know the beauty of a work. We must feel and be affected by it
34. When a woman isn’t beautiful, people tell her : You have lovely eyes, you have lovely hair.
35. Beauty is not real. Beauty only exists in perception.
36. Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clear to the bone.
37. Anyone who keeps the ability to see beauty never grows old.